Thai Shrimp Pizza
Make your own or purchase one at the store.
1.5 cups shrimp
1 red pepper
½ white onion
½ to 1 cup cheese of choice – Goat or feta, mozzarella, pepper jack (we suggest a white cheese)
1 tbsp. oil
5 tbsp PB2
2 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp rice vinegar
Sriracha to taste
- If pizza crust is not pre-baked, or you’re making your own, place in oven according to directions.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place 1 tbsp. oil in heated pan, cook shrimp. Add in any seasonings you’d like. I used a little salt, pepper and curry. Set aside in a bowl once cooked.
- Sauté vegetables in the same pan shrimp was cooked in.
- Spread vegetables and shrimp over pizza crust. Sprinkle shredded cheese over top.
- Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes, until cheese is all melted and turning just golden brown.
- While pizza is baking, make sauce.
- Take the pizza out of the oven, let cool for just a couple of minutes. Then drizzle sauce over pizza and serve!
*Take note from our mistakes. The sauce tastes much better when put on AFTER baking.