You work hard all day long; going from work, to the gym, to home and maybe even chasing your kids around. You push your body every day, sometimes to its limit. Do you want to keep your body going strong and feeling great? Incorporating regular massage sessions into your routine is one way to ensure you will be at your best, always. Whether you sit at a desk all day,exercise regularly or are an elite athlete, regular massages will keep you bringing your A-game!
Research continues to show that regular massage therapy improves range of motion, reduces recovery time and increases muscle tone and flexibility. Since massage acts as an “auxiliary heart” by increasing circulation, it gets rid of toxins and other metabolic wastes generated as a by-product of strength training. Not only will you feel better, but you will also recover quicker after workouts and keep your joints healthy and happy- for the long haul!
- Corrects posture ofdaily sitting
- Eases muscle pain
- Soothes anxiety and depression
- Improves sleep
- Boots immunity
- Relieves headaches
Click here to read about the massage types we offer!
As well, massage can be great for women who are trying to get pregnant, are pregnant or who have recently given birth. However, there are things to consider, especially during pregnancy. It is highly recommended that a woman consult with her physician prior to getting a massage.
There are several key benefits of massage for a client who is pregnant or postpartum:
- Lowers blood pressure, which helps the client to relax…and every new mom or mom-to-be definitely needs this!
- Helps to move lymph through the body and increases circulation. The movement of lymph assists in the processing of toxins and shuttling vital nutrients to the different parts of the body.
- Helps to ease muscle aches and decreases the time of recovery from strenuous activities.
- Help alleviate much of the discomfort that can occur with pregnancy such as: low back pain, leg cramps and discomfort, difficulty sleeping, depression or anxiety, water retention and weight gain.
Interested in scheduling a massage with one of our therapists? Click here for more information or call (616) 451.9000 to schedule.